Pages

▼

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yep, I'm joining the club

Apparently all the cool kids are doing WILW so I'm joining in on the fun. Here's what I'm loving this week...
I am LOVING that there are only 11 days of school left.



I am LOVING dresses with belted waists.
I am LOVING that today one of my students drew dots all over her arms so she could be like me...I have freckles and I'm proud.
I am LOVING this idea for the many summer parties that I will be having

I am LOVING this DIY project. It's on my summer must-do list.
Source: None via Allison on Pinterest

I am LOVING this fruit salsa with cinnamon chips! YUM

11 comments:

  1. Great post! That fruit salsa looks so good!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fruit salad looks good and what a cool idea with the watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the saying "Girls without freckles are like a night without stars." Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE all your loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Cute dress and book shelves, and that salsa looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything about this post! especially those books for shelves!! i may have to copy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shelves :) and i've had the fruit salsa with cinnamon chips...AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that saying about freckles! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. and I am LOVING everything about this post!! gahh, I love those bookshelves, I love the watermelon idea, and you look darling in that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I low your loves! Especially the freckles - I can't imagine me without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those loves. Especially the watermelon punch bowl. And the dress. And the fruit salad. Ok, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete