1 cup Quinoa (rinsed)
2 cups milk
1/2 cup lemon zest
3 Tablespoons Maple syrup
1 cup blueberries
2 tsp. flaxseed meal
1 pinch salt
1. Rinse quinoa in fine strainer with cold water until water runs clear
2. Heat milk i a saucepan over medium heat until warm
3. Stir quinoa and salt into the milk
4. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for about 20 minutes (there should still be liquid in quinoa after allotted time so it is an oatmeal like consistency)
5. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in maple syrup, lemon zest.
6. Fold in blueberries and flaxseed meal and top with extra lemon zest
7. Serve warm
*I was given this product for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.