|Matching shirts from Shop Jumping Jack|
*cue hormonal pregnancy tears.
Favorite Foods: Watermelon, Yogurt, Chipotle rice bowl and quesadillas, Bananas, Oatmeal, English muffin pizzas, Grilled cheese and Donuts. This kid loves donuts and lives for Saturday mornings when Daddy comes in the front door with a white box. He still won't just straight up eat vegetables unless they are in a pouch, mixed with somethin or pureed (the only exceptions to this are potatoes and black beans), but really who can blame him?
Favorite Hobbies: Bubble baths, Pushing toy cars all over the arms of our leather chair, walking his Thomas Train or Firetruck around the neighborhood and greeting our neighbors, being read to, throwing rocks in the creek by our house, chasing around the kitties and pulling Sawyer's tail.
Favorite Toys: Mr. Fox, Thomas the Train Push Toy, Little Tikes Water table, Any truck, train, plane or cars character.
Favorite Movie/T.V. Shows: Pixar's Cars, Thomas the Train, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Sid the Science Kid, Peg + Cat Sesame Street (Elmo's World).
Favorite Books: Roadwork, Little Blue Truck, Goodnight Gorilla, Indesctructible books (Baby Faces, Beach Baby, Baby Peekaboo), Panda Bear, Panda Bear What Do You See, Thank You God, "The Mama book" (a recordable book I made for him when I had to go out of town a few months ago).
Sleeping Habits: Sleeps from 7-7 and has been pretty consistent with this schedule for about a year now. Praise Jesus.
Most frequently said words and phrases: "Watch Cars", Mama, Dada (or lately: Drew-Dada), Kitty, Donut, Bubble bath, Go hide (he loves playing hide and seek with us!), "More Yum Yum" (granola bar), Big truck, Lawn Mower, Go Outside, Brush teeth, "Ready, set, Go!"
New things this month:
- He is starting to sing! When I say, Old MacDonald had a farm, on cue he says E-I-E-I-O! It's the cutest thing ever.
- He now knows all the characters from the movie Cars and all the names of the trains from Thomas. (Should I be proud or embarrassed? We obviously have watched these shows a time or two. Haha. I choose proud.)
- Two months ago we transitioned away from his pacifier so, no more Wubbanubs! I didn't have to use any special tricks, just slowly took it away and he eventually stopped asking for it!
- He is finally loving the church nursery. Finally.
- He is starting to add possessives to words..."Mama's shoes, Aiden's shoes, Dada's shoes, etc."
He is just the happiest, sweetest, smartest kid ever (says every Mom ever.) But really...it's true.