Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Avocado-Egg breakfast pizza

I've been bored with my breakfasts lately...until I found this recipe. Meet my new favorite breakfast: Avocado-Egg pizza. Since I  absolutely love avocados I decided to try it and every single bite was amazing. All you need is some olive oil, lemon juice, one ripe avocado, a tortilla or any kind of flat bread and an egg.
First toast the tortilla until crispy, then peel and pit the avocado, mash on tortilla and spread until covered. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over mashed avocado. Place your cooked egg (can be any cooked anyway you want it) in the middle of your tortilla. Slice like a pizza and devour.
Avo-Egg breakfast pizza...original recipe found here

11 comments:

Brittany Walsh said...

This looks delicious! I love avocado...on anything :)

thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com

Katie Cook said...

yum yum yum yum! LOVE this...I can't wait to try it out! have a great week girl! love Katie

Katie said...

Yum!!! Minus the egg..that looks amazing :)

vintage grey said...

This looks so yummy! I'll have to give it a try! ;) xo Heather

Kira said...

Yum! I'm so lazy in the morning though, I can barely pour a bowl of cereal!

KD Faustino said...

This seems interesting! Must try!

KD Faustino said...

Following you on Google Connect now. Hope you can share the love and follow/visit me back.

Much love from Canada~

Tatiana said...

Oh so yummy! Never would have thought of that.

Unknown said...

We will have to try this! There is no shortage of avocados here :) I bet Carlos and the kids would love it too!

meme-and-he said...

this is...interesting looking! I am sure it tastes delicious, though, because I love all the ingredients.

henning love said...

ive never heard about this but i am definitely interested in trying. how did you hear about this breakfast?