Friday, December 21, 2012
High 5 for Friday-Holiday Edition
1. Last minute shopping and wrapping (I'm a terrible wrapper, any tips are welcome!)
2. Getting Pinterest inspired gifts in cute packages.
3. Looking at our Christmas card pictures 1,000 times and finally sending out my cards.
4. Finding old ornaments and reminiscing. That cute little boy is my husband in kindergarten.
5. A SNOW DAY! That's right...today as I am writing this I am in my pajamas drinking hot chocolate and watching episodes of Parenthood. The roads aren't that bad and there is less than an inch of snow here, but since we were only going for a half day today anyway I think the head of our school decided to give us a gift early. High five for Fridays especially when they are SNOW DAYS!