Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Take me out to the REDS game

Last night that hubby of mine and I went to our first baseball game of the season. It was a perfect night for baseball. We ate Cheese coneys before the game, parked in dollar parking (take that $10.00 parking!), strolled through Cincinnati and enjoyed awesome seats while we chomped on peanuts and Bazooka bubblegum. It was so nice to relax and actually go out on a "school night."
Woooo baseball food!
Mmmmmm
I think Brandon Phillips is smiling at me
Please excuse my lack of Red's attire...they are all in hibernation
 Drew is on spring break and I took today off so the pancakes are staying warm in the oven and the bacon is sizzling. Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love your baseball post :) I just did one too! Also---I made the banana bars last night! DELICIOUS!! Took them to work today to share with my crew :) They were TOTALLY lovin' me for it!!!! Thanks for sharing the recpie on your blog!
P.S. My home team travles to face off against yours on the 18th of May! We'll see who gets the big WIN that day :)

Megan said...

Awww, this looks like SO much fun! I love baseball games! And woohoo for dollar parking!