Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Glee 3D

Before this summer I had never watched an episode of Glee. I heard renditions of songs on the radio and thought they were fun, but never made time to actually sit down and watch an episode. One day while browsing Netflix I saw Season 1 of Glee...I turned it on and have now seen every episode to date. Please don't judge, but my friend and I even went so far as to go see Glee 3D. While I don't agree with everything in the show I can't help but watch for the amazing mash ups and the random Ohio plugs. Any other Glee fans out there? I'm actually going to try and watch this season...starting September 6th. :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Huge Glee fan over here! So excited to hear that you love it too! I'm with ya on your opinion, I don't agree with everything in the show but I just LOVE the music!

Sam W. said...

i still haven't been able to get into glee, but i'm not judging here :)

i hear wonderful things, i just always find it too corny!

Anonymous said...


Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?

Tatiana said...

We've watched every episode too. I'm not as obsessed with it as other people are, but it's fun.
And you gals are too cute :-)