Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome to room 308

I've been slaving away at school for the past few weeks, but I'm happy with how things are coming along!
Here is a sneak peak at my 2nd grade classroom...
This is my 4th classroom in 4 years and I think it's my favorite!
Cubbies with reading tubs on top for Reader's Workshop
Student mailboxes and games
Reading corner and Word wall
I love books. Here is my 2nd grade leveled library!
My big comfy teacher's chair and easel
I absolutely love my view of the city.
100s chart and math tools
Guided reading table with the crate seats everyone is asking me about!
I still have a lot to do, but I'm well on my way!

8 comments:

henning love said...

i really love how you are setting up your classrom! that comfy chair is a must! keep up the great decorating, new follower :-)

Tricia said...

It looks great! Good for you having everything all ready to go!

Natalie said...

Love how bright and cheerful everything looks! =D

Sam W. said...

it's looking so cute!! i love the "dream."

Sam @ fitness food & faith

courtney said...

awww nice work allison!! thats something im excited for...making my classroom all homey :)

Megan said...

Your classroom looks amazing! I love the big teacher chair!! That thing looks SO comfortable!

AMY said...

Love the pictures of your classroom! Looks Awesome!
2nd grade is my FAVORITE year of school so far (for my son). Even though he's going into 4th grd this year I still go back and volunteer for his 2nd grade teacher. Love that age group and that teacher!
Your classroom looks like LOTS OF FUN!

Kelly said...

I loved that the chairs in schools havent changed in...15 years? Such flashbooks just looking at these!