Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beer Bread as easy as 1,2,3,4...

I know we have only been in 2013 for a few days, but I just discovered the best and most simple bread recipe e-v-e-r. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 because 4 ingredients are all that you need!
-3 cups SELF RISING FLOUR
-1 cup sugar
-1 bottle beer (any kind)
-3 Tablespoons of butter
Mix the first 3 ingredients (no butter) until just combined and pour into a greased bread pan. Put in the oven at 350 for 55-60 minutes. Remove from oven and pour the melted butter over it. The smell alone will drive you crazy so eat immediately.
See I told you it was easy. 
Now go make yourself some!

11 comments:

courtney said...

wow that really is so simple! my mom made beer bread when i was younger and i always remember thinking it was really yummy :D

jessanneharrop said...

I love beer bread! I didn't realize it was this easy!

NanaDiana said...

That really is a simple bread. Thanks for the recipe- xo Diana

Rach said...

Oh girl, I know, right! I was AMAZED at how easy this recipe is when I made it! So delicious and simple! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Lucy The Valiant said...

This stuff is the best!! I have to watch myself so that I don't make it to go with EVERY meal, because I want to be all, oh, it's homemade bread, you know, that I MADE, no big deal! :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

SO easy and looks delicious! My husband would love this!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how easy it was. I normally buy those kits, but this would save so much money!

meme-and-he said...

YES. I love beer bread. I also love beer dip...something my sister makes every christmas. Except we have some extended family that doesn't drink, so then we call it cheer dip. ha!

Kira said...

That is so simple!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We will have to try that! We can easily get all those ingredients here! (we even have everything in our neighborhood market!)