For the tacos and marinade you will need:
1 1/2 pounds mahi mahi or tilapia
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
Taco sized tortillas
2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
1/2 jalepeno pepper, finely diced
Lettuce, sliced thinly
2 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 Medium onion, diced
For the Cilantro Lime Sauce you will need:
1/2 cup buttermilk
Juice of 2 limes
1 Serano chile, seeded and mnced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
3 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
1. Start by making a marinade for the fish by combining lime juice and zest, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, vegetable oil and dry white wine.
2. Pat dry fish and add to marinade for 10-15 minutes (no longer or fish will begin to break down)
3. While fish is in the marinade, make the cilantro lime sauce by pureeing the buttermilk, lime juice, chile and cilantro in a blender then transferring to a mixing bowl and folding in sour cream and cumin. Set cilantro lime sauce aside.
4. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
5. Grill fish about 10 minutes, turning once.
6. When finished, flake fish into chunks.
7. Assemble tacos: Put fish in warmed tortillas add toppings-lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado...
8. Drizzle with the cilantro lime sauce.