Monday, September 16, 2013

Beer & Wine Festival

Every September Glendale has a fabulous Beer & Wine Festival complete with hundreds of beer and wine vendors and food trucks! You pay money to get a glass and 5 drink tickets that you can turn in to try beers and/or wines from all over! We were excited to try the seasonal flavors. I love pumpkin everything!! Here is our night in a few pictures...
I think I need to start my own grilled cheese food truck business.
I think I had my caloric intake for the week in one night. Oops.
Have you ever been to a beer or wine festival?

Linking up with Sami

14 comments:

adesertgirl said...

Mmmm, grilled cheese.... That sounds so good.

Also, I love your top! You look so adorbs.

-Amy

Ashley said...

Ooooh. I think any weekend with lots of delicious food is a good weekend! Don't worry about the calories, those grilled cheeses looked totally worth it! :D

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Katie said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Beer & wine festivals are the best. We are already planning our first outing to be cincinnati's beerfest in February ha!

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

beer and wine festival?! sounds right up my alley! and those grilled cheeses look delicious!

Melissa @ Amelia Lane said...

So fun! I missed my town's brew fest this Saturday and wish I could have been in two places at once! That grilled cheese looks amaaazing.

Becky said...

Wow that looks so fun! At school they had a beer festival and when I was finally 21 I volunteered because then you got free drinks haha. For my birthday this year there is a beer festival so I'm hoping to go to that!

Ashleigh said...

Love the photos sweet girl! It looks like you all had a blast :)

Devon said...

Grilled cheese! Also, your short hair is so cute so many ways!

Devon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

I want to go to a beer/wine festival sometime!

Beer or wine (or both!) + cupcakes sounds good.

Sarah said...

We went to this!! I am still dreaming about that pumpkin beer!

Betty said...

This looks like such a fun time! I've only had pumpkin beer once but I was a fan. Hooray for Fall! (and for fun festivals!).

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

I haven't had just a plain grilled cheese sandwich in way too long! Yum!