1 ripe banana
1/4 cup Orange Juice (freshly squeezed from an orange is best)
1 cup Rolled Oats
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Mash the banana in a bowl.
3. Add the orange juice and mix well.
4. Add the oats and mix until well combined.
5. Take one Tablespoon of the oat/banana/orange mixture and shape into round cookie shapes. Place on the baking sheet until all mixture is gone.
6. Bake in the oven 8-10 minutes.
7. Allow to cool on wire rack.
These Avocado and Banana Popsicles are another one of Aiden's favorite healthy treats!
*Original recipe found here.