Thursday, April 26, 2018

Aiden's Hundred Acre Wood Party

I wrote this post way back in November, but never actually posted it, but this theme would be perfect for a spring birthday party so I'm going ahead and sharing it because it was cute and because I want Aiden's third birthday party documented.

When Aiden first watched Winnie the Pooh he laughed so hard at Pooh bear and it made my heart happy because I have always been a huge fan of Pooh bear. So naturally when the time came to think about a party theme for Aiden's third birthday I couldn't resist doing a Hundred Acre Wood party. I had so much fun with all the little details like the pom pom party hats, adding little bees to the yellow lanterns (beehives) and making Pooh parfaits and Aiden loved it all.



I wanted the menu to be simple, but themed of course so here is what I ended up doing. Hundred Acre Wood Menu: Pooh Parfaits (made with yogurt, honey, strawberries, bananas and vanilla wafers), Veggies from Rabbit's Garden, Pig(lets) in a blanket, Pooh Bear Tea Sandwiches (chicken salad and ham salad),













"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -AA Milne.

3 comments:

Anne said...

How fun! What a cute theme - I love all the little touches that one could think of to go along with it... lanterns as hives is brilliant!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

those parfaits! SO CUTE!! You are so creative!!

Kaity B. said...

Oh my word. You throw the cutest parties!!!