Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Like baby, baby, baby...

Outfit #4:
Dress-TJ Maxx
Belt-Banana Republic
Necklace-Gifted
Shoes-TJ Maxx

Our friends Dawn and Anthony are having a baby girl so we celebrated with them at their couples baby shower.

We ate BBQ, talked baby and decorated diapers. I thought this was an awesome idea for a baby shower activity. I feel like it would make changing diapers a little more exciting at least for a week or two.

Dawn and Anthony were both in our wedding almost 2 years ago and we are excited to help them welcome their new baby girl in just a few weeks!

5 comments:

Manda said...

Love that denim dress! I like that baby-shower diaper idea much better than the "name the melted chocolate bar in the diaper" game. Ick. I promise to post the enchilada recipe when I make it home tomorrow--I extended my trip. I should have it memorized by now....

Emily said...

I've never heard of that diaper game before - it's a great a idea! Def. noted.

I am really enjoying your outfit remixes. This is something I should do. Maybe in the winter - when the closet gets really boring?

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

cute pics!! my baby fever is getting pretty out of control...

Tatiana said...

SO cute! You gals are beautiful!

A Day in the Life... said...

love the name of this blog post! so fitting :) love that tj max dress with the belt! very cute! :)