Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall-itis

I have a case of fall-itis...it's this disease I have where I just can't get enough of fall food and activities! The other night my husband caught me carving pumpkins in my sleep (that's a lie, but it could happen.) The only cure to fall-itis is to give in and do as many fall activities as possible, so last week I had some girls over for a fall food tasting. We fancied up store bought apple cider with some spices, snacked on pumpkin muffins, cookies and pie and had a fall-tastic time.
I've also been busy decorating pumpkins...this is another sure fire fall-itis cure. Hop on over to Ashley's blog...I'm over there today sharing some pumpkin decorating tips! I love you Fall!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh i think i'm definitely suffering from this too... fall is the best. always has been, always will be!

Natalie said...

OooO! I love those place cards you made =D

Laura Darling said...

I'm with you -- in the last few weeks I've bought pumpkin candles, air freshner, car scent, chapstick, and coffee creamer. I can't stop. Looks like such a fun get together you had!!

Anne said...

Fun, fun - what a great idea to do a fall tasting! Yum. Love all your pumpkin ideas too.

Kira said...

So funny, I am totally the opposite! I am already tired of pumpkin flavored things!

Rach said...

Looks like you ladies had a great time! :)

Betty said...

I love this party idea! And I agree...I can't get enough of Fall stuff either.

A Brew of Blessings said...

A fall party!? How fun, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail? ;) J/k looks like a fab time!

Kasey Lynne said...

Those place cards are SO cute!! What a great idea!