Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My new craft table!!!

Ever since I started my Etsy shop I've been drooling over crafting spaces. Like this one and this one. As I got busier and busier with orders the hassle of setting up my stuff on the dining room table and then taking it down again got old reeeeeaaaaaal fast. A few weeks ago I decided I had made enough money to treat myself to a real crafting space. My Aunt is an amazing carpenter so I called her up with a few ideas for a craft table and being the wonderful aunt that she is, she got started right away.  We used two cube shelves from Lowe's for the ends, my Aunt crafted the piece underneath and she polyurethaned the top wood piece so any paint or Mod podge spills can be wiped off easily.
My crafting room is a work in progress, but what a difference already! I am so excited to spruce up my space and then live work in it.
You can check out my Pinterest board for some of my other craft room ideas! I'm going to go sit at my craft table now just because I can.

20 comments:

vintage grey said...

Love your new craft table!! It is always great to have space to create! I was sewing a quilt on my kitchen table because it is so long. So, I know what you mean! xo Heather

A Brew of Blessings said...

Okay so I'll take you shopping if you'll come and spruce up our flat!? ;) I love this!

Stacy said...

My biggest goal is to have a craft table - I'm quite envious. :) Love it! Good for you!

Lindsay Nicole said...

LOVE this!! I'm so jealous!!!


-Lindsay

www.lindsaynicoleblog.com

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing!!! Love it! And don't you feel so "official" now!! Woohoo!!

Cassandra said...

AH I want one now! Great before and after. Looks like a really comfortable and organized place to get stuff done.

Gentri said...

Very nice! It'll be so perfect for you!

Andrea said...

Love your new table! It looks great and so functional!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I thought of you today as my husband and I are (FINALLY) on vacation in Yosemite and I made him trek through the forrest with our "Be Merry" banner for a Christmas card photo shoot. They turned out amazing! Can't wait to share them. :)

Morgan
seemomogo.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Ooh love all the cubbies for storage!

Unknown said...

Aw, I love your new little creative space! Adorable!

Natalie said...

OooO! love it! =D

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Emily said...

Dude I am totally jealous. That table is perfect and your space looks so profesh now.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing and I am officially jealous!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your craft table, how creative! I have a little craft room that needs much love. I will get to it soon. I am your new follower, stop by my blog and follow if you find it interesting.

Amanda said...

Love the space! That's really fun. I have that Mrs. mug! Don't you love it? Do you have the set of Mr. and Mrs.?

Kasey Lynne said...

Your aunt did an amazing job on your craft table! The space looks great so far.

Unknown said...

I love this! I wish my craft table was that nice lol :) Newest follower, love your blog :)

Kayla
inspired-kreations.blogspot.com

Lexilooo said...

love this! it looks perfect!