Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello/Goodbye Link-up #8

I am excited for what March is going to bring this year. I am feeling hopeful about this new month and can't wait for the adventures and surprises it will bring. Each new month is a fresh new start on life and personally, I plan to enjoy every second of it. Here are a few things I am saying hello to this month! Link up below to share yours...

Hello March, Goodbye February
Hello Spring and long awaited sunshine (minus the 7-10 inches we are supposed to get tomorrow)
Hello 11/22/63, Goodbye The Husband's Secret
Hello flowers, Goodbye Christmas lights (yes we just took them down this week, oops)
Hello Spring Break, Goodbye school for a week
Hello to 12 years of total togetherness with my favorite guy
Hello bachelorette and birthday parties, Goodbye having a free weekend in March
Hello long awaited second Skype date with Tara
Hello Cornbread Chicken Enchiladas
Hello hiking boots, Goodbye snow boots
Hello OPENING DAY, the real first day of Spring
Hello first pedicure of 2014, goodbye neglected, naked toes
Hello Root Beer Stand, Goodbye healthy eating

Link-up Rules:
-Follow my blog in whatever way you choose: Bloglovin, Facebook, GFC
-Grab the Hello/Goodbye button below and add it to your post or link your post back to my blog
-Go visit some of the other bloggers who linked up and see what they are saying hello to this month

This link up will be open from March 1st-4th and will reoccur the first of every month!

Nestful of LOve

15 comments:

Brittany Fry @ The 26th of August said...

Ahhh it's that time again and I completely forgot to do my post for this I will have to get on it sometime today!!! Your weekends sound very fulfilled and amen to warmer days ahead as long as we can get past this one blowing in!!!

Ashley said...

Ohhh how I need a pedicure as well. It's time! And Happy Anniversary this month!!

Kayla MKOY said...

Okay WHAT is the Root Beer Stand?! That looks amazing. Ah, I need to spend some time giving myself a mani/pedi! Can't wait to link up!

PS I'm dying over that picture of you and your husband!! You two are so young in that shot, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Root Beer Stand? I'm in.

And my poor toes. They are screaming for a pedi. Soon! It must be soon.

-Amy

Carrie said...

This is one of favorite posts on your blog each month :) I just finished 11/22/63 and I really enjoyed it! It did take me 2 months to read, whew! It is a long one, but that is how King flys! That pic of you and your hubby is adorable. aww!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Such a cute idea. Also, that root beer stand looks awesome.

A Brew of Blessings said...

Yayyyyyy for Skype date tonight!!!!

Karla said...

WOW! 12 years! Amazing! You two look like babies in that picture! =)

This linkup always sneaks up on me, I swear! Linking up tomorrow! =)

Hello Spring/Sunshine is right!!! Noooo more snow!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

Oh my gooooodnesss, that photo of y'all from highschool is the sweetest thing ever! Y'all look like babies!

You have so many good things going on this month. I love that some of ours are the same, like spring break! Whoop whoop!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on 12 years! I love your Hello/Goodbye posts--I finally got around to joining the linkup : )

Katie said...

I'm loving so many of your "hello's!" I cannot wait for all the things that you mentioned that spring brings: pedicures, sunshine, Reds games, and busy weekends.

Devon said...

You guys are saying hello to a lot of nice things. The spring break and the 12 year anniversary being at the top of the list, I'm guessing.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that picture of you two from 12 years ago! So sweet! You are adorable! I'm also going to read 11/22/63 next! I just finished Divergent, and I'm going to take a break before I read Insurgent. I've been wanting to read it so badly!

Rach said...

Awwww you two were such babies! Happy 12 years together, sweet friend!

Erin LFF said...

You and Drew are PRECIOUS- I love that old pic of you guys!!! :) Hello Spring and flip flops and painted toes indeed!!! :)