Monday, March 10, 2014

Operation: "Surprise the socks off of Betsy"

I have been thrown 2 surprise parties in my life and honestly they are some of my favorite memories. Never do you feel more loved than when someone makes an effort to really surprise the socks off of you. This weekend Drew and I headed to Indy to be at a surprise 30th birthday party for one of my college girlfriends. She had NO idea that a few of us were going to make the drive to see her and it was so sweet to be able to be there to surprise her. After having just spent an amazing weekend with my college girlfriends in January we all thought it would be months before we would be together again. We are on a roll. Next up...a little Michigan beach getaway in June. I can't wait to see these girls again and see what other surprises may be in store this month.
Thanks to Betsy's photographer friend Kiel for a few of these great pictures!
Don't you just love surprises?

6 comments:

Karla said...

How fun!!! Surprises are THE best!! =D

Anonymous said...

I love planning surprises for other people but I'm not big on surprises for myself....

This looks like a really fun party though - I bet Betsy was delighted.

-Amy

Erin LFF said...

SO fun!!! I love pulling off a good surprise party- but I'm impossible to surprise ;)

Amanda said...

How sweet! That banner is adorable!

Rach said...

Awww this is so sweet!! I love it! Happy surprise party to Betsy!

A Brew of Blessings said...

Super fun!!!