Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello/Goodbye Link-up #9

Hello July, Goodbye June
Hello to being 6 months pregnant, holy cow time flies!
Hello Patriotic holiday, Goodbye birthday
Hello fireworks, BBQ's and sparklers
Hello lazy days by the pool, goodbye non-maternity bathing suits!
Hello Cincy blogger meet up (if you are a Cincinnati blogger and want details email me!)
Hello to 5 years of marriage and happiness with my favorite guy
Hello paint for the nursery, goodbye naked walls
Hello Mary Poppins at a dinner theater
Hello baby shower and cutest homemade invitation ever, Goodbye empty closet in the nursery
What are you saying HELLO to in July? Link up below...

Link-up Rules:
-Follow me in whatever way you like: Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, GFC
-Grab the Hello/Goodbye button below and add it to your post or link your post back to my blog
-Go visit some of the other bloggers who linked up and see what they are saying hello to this month

This link up will be open from July 1st-3rd and will reoccur the first of every month!

Nestful of LOve

18 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Great hello/goodbye!
You are looking fantastic! I hope you're feeling well.

Ashley Robyn said...

Lots of fun things to say goodbye and hello to. You are just too precious with your pregnant belly friend. :) Hope you are doing great and feeling well.

Brittany said...

All of these are YAY-worthy! I absolutely love the dinner theater you're referring to (and their sweet potato souffle) and wish I could see Mary Poppins! Even more YAY for the blogger meet-up!

According to Jax said...

Love this link up, one month I'm really going to join it - I promise! haha. And those are the CUTEST INVITATIONS!!!!!

Natalie said...

OMGOSH! Those ARE the cutest invites I've ever seen =D

Erin LFF said...

Hello to that CUTE bump you are rockin!! :) And hooooray for 5 years of marriage! :)

Shelley said...

you and your baby bump are too cute. and i love those invitations.

and i'm over here crying because i'm going to miss the cincinnati blogger meet up :(

The Lady Okie said...

Those invites! So so so cute. Hello, July! :)

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

6 months!! Your little belly! So sweet! And those invites are adorable. :)

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

What cute invitations! Seriously...so cute! Love the baby bump :)

Becky said...

Your bump picture is so cute!! Yay to 5 years of marriage and your shower :) What a great month you have coming up!!

Jessica M. said...

Yay to 5 years of marriage! And to baby showers and new baby stuff!! When is the Cincinnati blogger meet up?

The Cross Family Adventures said...

I don't know but the button wouldn't go in my post! I will have to try again later. Congrats on your 5 years and for the new addition coming to you very soon! I am also pregnant! 36 weeks and totally freaking out because the due date is the end of this month! Love this link up!

The Cross Family Adventures said...

I don't know but the button wouldn't go in my post! I will have to try again later. Congrats on your 5 years and for the new addition coming to you very soon! I am also pregnant! 36 weeks and totally freaking out because the due date is the end of this month! Love this link up!

Caroline said...

What a cute bump you have, congrats!

DeNae v said...

This is my first time linking up and I love this idea. Thanks for the opportunity. And congrats on your baby boy. How fun!

Sienna said...

you are SO cute pregnant!

Caroline said...

Happy anniversary to you and your husband!! xoxo