|Birthday pancakes are happening today!|
1. Drew and I enjoyed what would be our last summer "off" together as teachers and discovered the best recipe ever for homemade creamsicles
2. We celebrated 4 years of marriage at our favorite local winery (I won't be doing any wine tasting this year for my birthday!)
Cake Batter Martinis to celebrate summer. These are to die for.
Double date night in revamped OTR with our good friends to try out a new restaurant
5. I did a makeover on my craft room stool involving pink and gold.
6. My Mom, Drew and I took a trip out to Colorado for a dear friend's wedding and we got to hike in the Rocky Mountains!
lake time at Norris Lake with my family
9. Drew and I attended my 10 year high school reunion.
Cincinnati bloggers for a blate night.
11. My friend Bekah and I got to meet American Authors at the Bosom Ball.
12. Drew and I came up with the perfect Halloween Costumes, Mary Poppins and Bert!
14. I met Pioneer Woman for the 2nd time and yes I'm still obsessed with her.
Tacky Sweater party and got our annual family picture with our cats in their bowties.
16. I surprised Drew for his 30th birthday with a trip to the Smoky Mountains .
17. I was reunited with my college girlfriends for a weekend of fun in Indiana.
18. Drew and I celebrated Valentine's Day at our favorite restaurant, Grand Finale.
19. We celebrated Easter with an adult Easter egg hunt on the family farm.
20. Announcing that our family was growing...baby makes 3!amazing small group to do life with after we started attending a new church.
Bekah got married and I got to be a bridesmaid.
Boyz II Men!
growing bump each week.
27. We picked out a name for our baby boy.
brand new job!
This last year has been full of BIG changes. I can't wait to see what year 29 brings me!