Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pregnancy Files: {Telling Drew's family the news}

We decided to have Drew's family over for breakfast to share our big news. I baked Drew and I's favorite Blueberry-Maple French Toast and we casually asked everyone to go ahead and sit down while we took drink orders. I had been slaving away to add chalkboard labels to these adorable glass milk containers I bought on sale at Michael's. As we passed out each person's glass they started to realize what was happening cue the tears and hugs. It was such a special morning and we were so happy to see the joy on all of their faces as they found out!



Cheers!

17 comments:

Becky said...

SUCH A CUTE IDEA!!! I love it!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

AAAH! What a precious, precious idea!!!!! I love it!!!!! xx

Erin LFF said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this :)

Lauren Talon said...

So cute! I wish we had been able to tell my family in person. So creative :)

Lauren
http://thelifeconcerningus.blogspot.ca

According to Jax said...

This made me tear up seeing that look on your MIL's face! She is SOOO HAPPY!!!! :)

Brittany said...

You seriously nailed these reveals.

Caroline R. said...

OMG! That is the cutest way to tell everyone! I love how much thought you put into these things. :-)

The Heart Of A Woman said...

And another cute idea? Is this the first grand baby on both sides?

henning love said...

oh my gosh this is such a sweet way allison!! i love that this is how you told them, what a great idea and congrats!!!

Mimsie said...

You are a kind and creative mom-to-be!

Mimsie said...

You are a kind and creative mom-to-be!

Sarah said...

So so cute!!

Rach said...

This is so so cute! I love it! You are so creative. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and so creative! What a wonderful piece of memorabilia to remind each of you of that special occasion!

-Amy

Shelley said...

i love the way you told both of your families! and congrats again :)

Jess said...

Such cute ways to tell your families!! How fun and creative :)

Lexilooo said...

this is the sweetest, I love it!