Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Boyz II Men in Concert

Boyz II Men recently performed a concert with the Cincinnati Symphony known as the Pops at Music Hall and of course I had to be there! Drew even came along and actually enjoyed himself (maybe due to the extremely drunk white man in his mid thirties in front of us who we swear is the Boyz II Men fan club President!) It was an amazing show and I am still in love with their music. They are talented guys I tell ya. If you want a good slow jam station, create a Boyz II Men Pandora and thank me later.
With our friends Kevin and Erin. We just found out Erin is pregnant too and is only a few weeks behind me!
I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend!

8 comments:

Brenda Stevens said...

Omg, that sounds amazing! I love Boyz II Men (and already have a Pandora station using them as the seed)! Looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

I so love Boyz II men. How. Fun. !!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Ahh! So much fun! And congrats to your friend, Erin!!

Allyson McGuire said...

The 1990s in me is squealing. I love Boyz II Men and those dreamy harmonies...

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

This is so amazing!!! I bet y'all had an amazing time. I wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! Both the concert AND the fact that your friend is pregnant too. :)

-Amy

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh. I saw them last summer (with New Kids on the Block and 98ยบ) and you're so right - they are the best. Still.