Thursday, January 29, 2015

Aiden {3 Months}

Aiden is such a happy little camper. Every month so far I've said "this age is my favorite" and this month is no different. He is so alert. He loves grabbing for things now and everything goes in his mouth. He is interested in how things feel and is still obsessed with lights. And the ceiling fan in his nursery.

He is also in a really good routine. He eats, plays then sleeps on repeat all day. Although his naps are micro naps as my Mother in law calls them, he still goes down like clock work and wakes up to eat like an alarm has just gone off in his little brain.

His furrowed brow is still my favorite. He concentrates so hard on things and soaks in his surroundings. He really studies people when he first meets them and oh that smile of his. I'm so in love.

He is so stinkin' sweet.
A few stats about Aiden at three months:

Weight: Since we don't go to the doctor again until next month I'm going to guess he is close to 13 pounds looking at the rolls he's gained this month. 

Height: Almost out of 3 month clothes so he must be on track for height right? At our last doctor's visit he was only 25th percentile for height.

Size clothes: He is at the very edge of his 0-3 month clothes. I'm sure within the week I will have to start packing up his 0-3 outfits. Boo hoo.

Sleeping: He is still sleeping great. He has a few nights here and there where he will be a restless sleeper, but he is doing awesome. Crib transition will be happening soon if you have any tips! 

Random stuff only parents want to know:

Nicknames: Bubba, Sweet boy, Stinker pants, Squirt

Likes: Gurgling, staring at Mommy, splashing in the bath, being upside-down, staring at the TV

Dislikes: Waiting to be fed, being out of his routine, neck exercises

One Month Update
Two Month Update

15 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie!!!! He looks so, so alert in these photos. I love it!

My bed crib sleeping advice is to just dive right in- you'll be so thankful once the transition is done! Caleb's been in his crib since he came home, but all of my friends who transitioned said that they were so happy when their baby was able to sleep on their own in their nursery :)

Susannah said...

<3 he is just too precious!

Susannah said...

<3 he is just too precious!

Brittany said...

I can't get over his sweet little face and ROLLS!!!!! No wonder you're so in love.

According to Jax said...

He is soooo precious!!! I love reading these updates. Now, I'd really like you to post your must-have items for 0-3 months. I'm having the hardest time deciding on registry items. hahaha. Help me!! :) xoxo

Kayla MKOY said...

Goodness he's perfect, Allison!!!! I'm glad to hear he sticks to his sleep/eating schedule! That's wonderful.

Erin LFF said...

Oh those little chunk legs and arms- I love his lil' rolls!!! :) I can't wait to meet him, Allison!

Sar said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot get enough photos of Aiden. What a sweet 3mo old! Also, who wouldn't like staring at you?! ;)

Kaity B. said...

Those rolls! Yay for being on a schedule- I am soo looking forward to that. Lol

Kaity B. said...

Those rolls! Yay for being on a schedule- I am soo looking forward to that. Lol

Becky said...

He is precious!! And agree with everyone, those rolls!! Eek :)

Leigh said...

Such a cutie! And so serious too

rachel morris // the commonplace blog said...

Such a cutie! :)

Rach said...

Sweet baby! He is growing so fast!

Jessica M. said...

He is just so precious!! I can never get enough of seeing his cuteness on Instagram!!