Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nutella fruit dip...so easy and so good!

The other day I was scanning Pinterest and my dear friend Ellie tagged me in a pin for Nutella Fruit dip. She knows how much I love Nutella and I'm so glad she passed along this recipe to me because it is simply amazing. All it takes is 2 ingredients:
1/2 Cup of Nutella
1 Cup of plain Greek Yogurt
All you do is mix these ingredients in a bowl, cut up some fruit and you have the best darn fruit dip you've ever tasted. I dare you to try it and not like it.
Happy Saturday!
If you haven't entered my Giveaway you have until Thursday!

7 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

yum! i love anything with Nutella in it!

Olga said...

this.is.perfection. !!

courtney said...

this looks like perfection. i need to try this :)

p.s. we had SUCH a GREAT time with you all yesterday. brian and i have already quoted drew several times today: "im gonna blast these squirrels!"

Megan said...

And I will be trying this ASAP!!!!

Katie Price said...

Ooh! That looks yummy, thanks for sharing something that works from pinterest!

Emily @ Raines and Shines said...

omg nutella is my absolute fave! love your blog!

Clare said...

Nutella fruit dip?!? No you didn't... I'm making this ASAP!