Friday, January 11, 2013

A letter to my husband on his 29th birthday!

Dear Drew, Every year I spend with you I love you even more than the year before. When I met you at age 16, I never could have imagined how happy you would still make me all these years later. Not only are you handsome, but you have a beautiful heart. You love your family so much and would do anything for them. You want God to guide your steps and you desire to grow your relationship with him. You show me God's love and grace everyday. I couldn't ask for a better person to share my life with. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my taste tester, my partner in crime, my other half, my team mate, my comic relief, my support, my financial advisor, my Etsy shop assistant, my handyman, my prayer partner, my cheerleader, my massage therapist and my furbaby daddy. Thank you for being all that and more. Even when I'm a grumpster, you somehow find a way to make me smile!

We have so many fun adventures to look back on already and I know we have so many amazing adventures ahead of us. Happy 29th birthday hunny, I am so thankful to be your wife!
Love, Your Allie

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet letter. :) Happy birthday to him.

Betty said...

What a beautiful letter! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating his birthday!

courtney said...

this is precious, allison! so glad God brought you two together. happy birthday drew from the munafos!!

Erin said...

So sweet :) I just love you 2 together!!! Cutest couple ever :) Happy Bday to Drew!

meme-and-he said...

happy birthday to drew! You two are darling together...have a happy celebration!

Rach said...

This is absolutely precious. Happy birthday to your husband!

Halie Renee said...

Found you today via the Friday's Letters link up, and loving your cute blog! And this letter to your husband is seriously so precious! It's amazing how long y'all have been together! So sweet :) And happy birthday to him!

Kayla Peveler said...

This is just the cutest thing ever. Love you two together :)

henning love said...

this is the sweetest allison! i hope your husband has the best birthday ever!!

SallyBritt said...

You deserve a wonderful man like that!!!! You will have many years of happiness !!!'

Anonymous said...

So beautiful :*)

Happy birthday to your man.

m. said...

Stumbled across your blog today & just spent 20 minutes reading through it!! So sweet. And your husband letter? Precious! :)

jessanneharrop said...

That was so sweet!
I literally almost cried.

Natalie said...

Too Sweet! =D

Unknown said...

furbaby daddy. I died! Aw this is too precious!!! Go try Menchies out and let me know what you think!

Megan said...

Y'all are so precious! Sweet sweet letter!

Shay said...

You two are the cutest- loved that letter!

A Brew of Blessings said...

i LOVE this! So sweet and sincere. Happy Birthday Drew!

Unknown said...

How very sweet! Happy b-day to your hubby.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That's so sweet! I always get teary eyed reading letters like this. I'm happy for the both of you. Happy birthday to your husband.

sajerlily.blogspot.com

Pedro Chapman said...

Thanks for sharing your story. It was so emotional. hk 47 love, here you can find me.