Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sometimes...

Sometimes...I like to pretend I'm a fashion blogger and post outfits on my blog,
but...I always feel silly doing it, especially in the snow!
Sweater: Express, Shirt: Banana Republic, Skirt: Banana Republic, Tights: Target Shoes: Michelle D from Dillards

Sometimes...I like to look back through old pictures and relive some of my favorite days,
but... I wouldn't change the present for anything
Sometimes...I like to eat melted cheese and peanut butter sandwiches,
but...it grosses people out so I only do it in the privacy of my own kitchen. Haha.

Sometimes...I don't wash my hair for a few days,
but...only if it's straight. I have to make it worth my time!
Sometimes...I wish working out didn't require me to get off the couch,
but...I always feel good after I get up and just do it!

Sometimes...I like to build forts under the covers for my cats,
but...I think I've spoiled them now.
Sometimes...I post unflattering pictures of myself on my blog (see above for proof),
but...this is real life and I'm not a super model. What, you didn't know that?

Sometimes...I wish winter would just hurry up and end already,
but...I do love getting snow days like TODAY!

Sometimes...I wish I could teleport to the beach until winter goes away,
but...I can't so I'll just start counting down until spring break
Sometimes...I wish my report cards would finish themselves,
but... I'm not that lucky so I'll just stop procrastinating and do them myself.

Sometimes...I wish I knew what my cats were thinking,
but...if I did then I'd probably wish I didn't.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! I love that skirt so much.

And you're cat... no words. Just cuuuute!

alison said...

i HEAR you on the hair straight/no wash deal. if i take that much time to straighten it, i'm gonna make it last ;) and peanut butter and melted cheese?? i mean, i like dill pickle and cream cheese sandwich so not judging, but that's a combo i would have never randomly put together!!

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Wow... PB and cheese??? Very interesting... And sounds awful lol, so I'm not surprised you just eat it in your kitchen, but hey, to each their own! :) I'm with you on the working out and the looking back on pictures! Hope you're having a great week!

NanaDiana said...

What a fun post-Lots of wishes in there!;) xo Diana

Allison said...

PB and melted cheese? I've never heard of such a thing!!!

Your outfit is super cute :)

Traci Michele said...

so pretty Allison!


Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

Anonymous said...

I love your fashion blogger posts, just FYI. :)

xo
See Mo Go.

meme-and-he said...

melted cheese and peanut butter?! okay, I won't judge until I try it...but...weird :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

What a fun post!!! I sometimes feel silly and awkward doing fashion posts too! Keep 'em coming!! You are doing GREAT! And I LOVE going through old pictures too!!!! I am a cheese when it comes to nostalgia.

Brittany Kyte said...

This is so fun! Melted cheese and peanut butter?! What made you first decide to try that? So interesting!

Katie said...

i hear you with the report cards and winter!! I am ready for spring!! peanut butter and melted cheese is an odd combination!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

You are adorable. That is all.

Courtney said...

i love this post!! you are an awesome fashion blogger and i love that picture of you and bekah! so cute!!

Jess said...

The last picture of your cat is too cute :)
And so is the picture of you and your husband!

xo

Anonymous said...

This post is so fun. I love the picture of you guys infront of the waterfall. Sometimes I wonder what my cats are thinking too. I'm with you on teleporting to the beach until winter is over. Hurry up spring! :)

Katie said...

Melted cheese and pb? Girl, that's crazy. :)