Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dear 2013

Dear 2013,
I've made some incredible new memories and experienced so much joy during your reign. We grew closer as a couple, Drew got a new job, we made some fun updates to our house, took a trip out to Colorado and felt blessed in so many ways by others. But you also held heart ache and threw us a few curve balls. I have had to rely on God more than ever before and my goal of being thankful in all circumstances was more important than I ever imagined it would be. Despite the ups and downs you brought, I always like to end the year reflecting on some of my very favorite things. Below are some of my favorite projects, recipes, moments and discoveries of 2013!



Instagram! Follow my 2014 adventures @ allie_renner
Hello/Good-bye link-up (I will be having a Hello 2014, Goodbye 2013 link-up open the whole first week of January! Link up any of your reflection posts of 2013 or goal posts for the new year)
Chicken & Waffles from Taste of Belgium

Wishing you all a wonderful end to 2013 and hopeful beginnings in 2014. Thank you all so very much for your sweet words and support throughout this year. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. Happy New Year! XOXOXO
Love, Allison

14 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I love this! It does look like you had a wonderful year! I can't believe I'm not already following you on ig. I've followed your blog for so long now! I did just send a request!

Carrie said...

Ooh, I love this post! I may do something similar if I have time. Love how you broke it into favorite crafts, events, recipes, etc. You've had a wonderful year!!!

Denise said...

What a fantastic year! I'm loving that gold dipped stool!

Allison said...

Love this post!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful, fun, productive year! Blogging is such a great way to document and look back at everything that happened throughout the year!

Jessica M. said...

What a year for you! I love this post and am definitely looking forward to the hello goodbye link up!

Anonymous said...

Love it! What a great best-of-the-best-of-2013 post! Here's to an equally awesome 2014.

-Amy

Elizabeth said...

love that picture of you at Garden of the Gods! It makes me happy that you love my home!!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Love your favorite things/projects. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

Allie @ Everyday Adventures said...

Those heart pocket pies are too cute! Happy 2013!

Kira said...

It looks like a fun year!

Jen Mc said...

This is a wonderful year end recap.
Wishing you a fantastic 2014!

Rach said...

I read "Jesus Calling" this year too! It was great as a daily devo. :) And I looove Brickyard Buffalo! I found some great gifts on there! What a wonderful year 2013 has been for you. :)

Unknown said...

What a fabulous year. And some seriously wonderful recipes. :)