Saturday, April 9, 2011

Air Jordans

One of the many reasons I love that hubby of mine so much is for his child-like enthusiasm. He gets super excited about watching Cartoons on Saturday mornings, he loves candy and catching critters in the creek, he always buys a bouncy ball when we pass a vending machine and he whistles in the shower. He is adorable and so much fun to live with!  A prime example of his child-likeness happened the other day. We go to the mall, we see his cousin Eric working at Foot Action and we wander in. Drew spots a pair of Air Jordans and begins sharing how he was the kid who never had Air Jordans. His cousin then goes on to tell us it is the 50% off sale and I gladly give Drew the okay to buy them. Cue big smile and giddiness from my husband. Now he wants a basketball and claims he can slam dunk. Haha. I love him.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

lol! Hope he enjoys them and gets a lot of use out of them =D

Megan said...

Awwww, that's so cute!! I love people with great attitudes like that...it's so much fun to be around them!!

courtney said...

haha awww that is so adorable!

anne said...

I'm glad he finally got his pair of Air Jordan's! I stumbled across your blog from the FTLOB comment day and I'm glad I did. So cute.

Kelly said...

He whistles in the shower? That may be the cutest thing I've heard.