Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW

So you are getting 2 posts in one day from me because it is summer time and I have officially lost track of the days. That is such a great feeling! I'm linking up with Jamie to share a few things I'm loving today.
I'm loving that my friend Betsy is coming to stay for a few days!
Us getting ready before our friend Katy's wedding

I'm loving that it is almost the 4th and I already have a few fabulous recipes picked out to create
Option 1:

Option #2:
    And if you want to see the absolute cutest set up for a 4th of July party on the Lake check out this website.

I'm loving all the ideas I am finding for my sister's upcoming Bridal Shower that I am throwing...can you guess the theme?
          I'm loving the old window panes that I found at a garage sale. My head is spinning with all the things I can create with these. Here's what I'm thinking about doing at the moment.

                  I'm loving that my hubby is home! He was at a teaching conference in Cleveland for 2 days and it is just lonely around here without him!

 Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...

ahh i love the red white and blue strawberries!! such a neat idea! i might have to try that!

Natalie said...

Love the window frame idea! =)

Emily said...

Yes! I love a tea party themed party. We've been contemplating an 'At Home Reception' and I would seriously consider doing a proper tea party. I can't wait to see pictures of how it turns out.

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

yay for the hubs coming home!!

Tatiana said...

I love all your loves! I may steal that strawberries idea from ya. And oh my gosh, how cute are those cupcakes! I hope you have a blast hanging out with your friend :-)

Megan and Justin said...

love all the 4th of July food!! Have fun with your friend :)

Courtney said...

I'm in LOVE with those 4th of July strawberries!! Oh my goodness, yum! I'm throwing a bridal shower for my sister in a couple of months too and I'm nervous!

dress up and twirl said...

oooh, loving the 4th of july goodies :)

Hannah @ The New Black said...

That window frame idea is too cute! I'm interested to see what you end up doing...

Brooke said...

Those cupcakes are so elegant and yumsie looking!! Such a cute blog!! Happy 4th! :)