Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Glee 3D

Before this summer I had never watched an episode of Glee. I heard renditions of songs on the radio and thought they were fun, but never made time to actually sit down and watch an episode. One day while browsing Netflix I saw Season 1 of Glee...I turned it on and have now seen every episode to date. Please don't judge, but my friend and I even went so far as to go see Glee 3D. While I don't agree with everything in the show I can't help but watch for the amazing mash ups and the random Ohio plugs. Any other Glee fans out there? I'm actually going to try and watch this season...starting September 6th. :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Huge Glee fan over here! So excited to hear that you love it too! I'm with ya on your opinion, I don't agree with everything in the show but I just LOVE the music!

Sam W. said...

i still haven't been able to get into glee, but i'm not judging here :)

i hear wonderful things, i just always find it too corny!

Anonymous said...

♥
Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥

Tatiana said...

We've watched every episode too. I'm not as obsessed with it as other people are, but it's fun.
And you gals are too cute :-)