Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another check off my Cincinnati Bucket list

Before the Reds game we visited a local brewery in Cincinnati called the Moerlein Lager House and were able to check another thing off of our Cincinnati Bucket List! I loved reading about the history behind the brewing company and the fact that it originated in Cincinnati way back in 1853. The atmosphere was fun especially right before a Reds game and the beer and food were both delicious. We also had a fantastic view. Win and win.
I ordered the Beer Can Chicken Melt and it was fantastic. Have you ever had Beer Can Chicken? If not...click here. I will definitely be making future visits to the Lager house!

Check out other things on our Cincinnati Bucket List here.

4 comments:

Giovanna said...

Very cool! Looks like a fun day!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

courtney said...

i love your bucketlist...so fun! and yes...im down for making teacup lamps and macaroons!!! how fun!!!

Megan said...

Y'all are adorable. That view really is fantastic!

The Slice said...

Remind me to check this out next time I go to a Red's game!