Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving!

I'm linking up with Jamie and Michelle today to share a few things I'm loving today.
















First and foremost...I'm loving that I only have one full day of school left!!! I will miss my kiddos this summer, but it's definitely been my roughest year teaching so I'm so happy to be so close to the end!

                                                                                                                   Source: via 



I'm loving that I am starting to get birthday gift cards in the mail...it's almost my birthday month! 
I'm loving Carrie Underwood's new CD! I also love the outfits in this video: 

Now onto my pins...these are all things I want to try out this summer!

Cinnamon rolls over the campfire. I made muffins in orange peels last time I went camping and they were amazing so I can't even imagine how good these would be!
                                                                                                                      Source: via



A balloon anniversary photo shoot. Our 3 year anniversary is coming up in July!
                                                                                                                                Source: via






Nutella popsicles. I'm obsessed with Nutella so I'm sure I will love these!
                                                                                                                   Source: via





Cat bunk beds! I don't really think I will get around to these, but the idea is so cute.
                                                                                                                     Source: via





Is it too late to plant myself a little herb garden? I'm sick of buying basil and cilantro at the store. I want to start growing my own and I have the perfect mint green box to start one in!
What are you loving today?

17 comments:

Emily said...

I am camping this weekend and have plans to try those cinnamon buns in orange peels. I will tell you how it goes.

Natalie said...

Carrie Underwood's newest album is awesome! And I have to try those nutella pops!

Megan Wadsworth said...

First off, those cinnamon rolls look amazing. And it's almost my birthday month also! I'll be a lovely 26 on Saturday, so happy birthday month to you too!!

Kira said...

Yay for summer!

henning love said...

that bunk bed for cats is absolutely adorable!! and i need to try those cinnamon rolls they must be amazing

Anonymous said...

That cat bed is so cute! I want to make one. Oh and Good Girl is one of my all time favorite songs lately!

Sarah said...

Those orange peel muffins are a great idea! I love your pins!

courtney said...

aww you and drew have to do the balloon anniversary shoot... that would be adorable!! so happy it is almost summer for you... this means a macaroon party is in order :)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

I've been SO excited about all the birthday things I've been starting to get too! So much fun :)

Amanda said...

Aww, I can't wait to see your balloon-anniversary pictures. What a cute idea!

Erin said...

I've been hearing great things about Carrie's new CD but I've only heard the Good Girl song! AHH, I must buy it asap, I love her!! :)

I'm so sick of buying cilantro too, especially when it ends up going bad before I use it all. I've never tried to grown my own, but I think I need to!

A Brew of Blessings said...

Snail mail is the best! And oh pinterest...so much to try and so little time!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy summer!

Unknown said...

Whoa, there is so much amazing in this post! First, the Loft is awesome! :) I love those ideas for your anniversary photos! Woohoo! AND, why didn't I know about Nutella popsicles??? Ah!!!

Ashley Dunaway said...

...in the oranges.... genius!!! Must try this asap. I will let you know how it goes. I'm your newest follower. :) www.thepickledbean.com

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Love your blog miss! Just found you off a friends page and wanted to say a little hello!

Newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker! ;)

Say hi back sometime?
XOXO

Megan said...

The cinnamon rolls in the oranges?! That's awesome. Please teach me how to do that. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love this post! That cat bunk bed is maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

Happy birthday month! I love LOFT - hope you enjoy your gifts - and the whole month!

And how did I not know Nutella popsicles exist??