Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tin is in!

I found the most amazing deal the other day on Pick your Plum. Have you heard of it? It is a website that has amazing daily deals on popular household items, but you have to order quickly because the deals go fast! The deal I found was for 3 galvanized tin items for 50 bucks! I had been drooling over this 3 tiered galvanized tin from Pottery Barn forever. I think I might have even dreamt about it being in my craft room once, but I just couldn't pay $60.00 for it. Well Pick your Plum had this awesome deal, which just happened to include my 3 tiered dream. Instead of paying the $60.00 Pottery Barn wanted for it, I spent $20. Take that Pottery Barn! Here it is organized and pretty in my craft room.
I have already been brainstorming other ways I can use my new tins. Here are some fun ways I found...
Tin is in
Do you have any galvanized tin items in your house? How do you use them???
So we know tin is in...you know what else is in? Bloglovin. Since Google Reader is on its way out after tomorrow make sure to follow along on instagram @ allie_renner and on Bloglovin.

*And if you want to enter to win yourself an awesome hammock! Click here!

10 comments:

Rach said...

It's so cute! I like how you used it. :)

Natalie said...

How cute! =)

Susannah said...

I love it! That's so exciting that you got something you were looking for for so cheap! Pick Your Plum is such an amazing (and dangerous) site! :-)

Katie said...

i love how you used that and want to copy! and i love that site too!

NanaDiana said...

What a great piece! And what a good use for it- xo Diana

Amanda said...

Sweet deal! I'll have to check that site out.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet deal! I love how you used it too. I bet it looks awesome in your craft room (and I'm jealous you have a craft room!)

The coffee bar idea is kind of neat too. I'm suddenly wanting some tin :)

Anne said...

Love it!

lori said...

I LOVE these... and such a good deal! I haven't ever heard of that site, but you better believe i'll be checking it out now!

ps. just realized I wasn't follow you on IG, so I fixed that right quick ;)

Shio Waline said...

I'm drooling over all that Martha Stewart paint!!! I would LOVE to have that many!! Any yay!! That's an awesome deal!! Way to go Allison!

xo,
Shio