Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Dream is a wish your heart makes (Our love story part 2)

After finding Drew's watch I picked it up and took it home with me and then I immediately called my best friend, Stephanie. We of course talked about how amazingly wonderful it would be if Drew and I ended up hooking up because Drew was (and still is) just "so dreaaaaamy." I imagined how I'd give the watch to him, what I'd say...I might have even put on a little extra lip gloss incase of a Drew-encounter the next day.
Well the next day came and went and I managed to tell a friend of a friend of Drew's that I had his watch. (Notice I did not give the watch to the friend of a friend...that was all part of my strategy) A few days pass and finally Drew and I pass each other in the hallway. He said "Hey, aren't you the girl who has my watch?" I probably blushed and said "um yes that's me." Anyway we arranged to meet at the same place, same time the next day so I could give him his watch back.  So the next day I gave him his watch, he probably said thanks and then he did not ask for my number...so I thought oh well it was a fun fantasy while it lasted. Little did I know that the next few weeks would be full of Drew-encounters and maybe even an exchange of numbers...
Click here for Part 3

No comments: