Monday, March 7, 2011

Serendipity (Our love story part 3)

Ser·en·dip·i·ty: The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.  (Now I know Drew and I meeting was no accident. My mom calls our meeting Providence: divine guidance, but I like the word Serendipity better so I'm sticking to it...or maybe I should call our meeting Serendipitous providence. Hmm.)
Anyway...after the watch exchange Drew and I started seeing each other EVERYWHERE. In the hallway, at friends houses we didn't even know knew each other, at National Honors Society (yes we are those kind of people, haha), but Drew still didn't ask for my number. So our high school girls basketball team went to sectionals in Columbus and the students got a bus to take from Cincinnati to Columbus...and who did I just happen to end up sitting next to? Yes, Drew. We talked the entire bus ride and then ended up ditching our friends to sit next to each other at the game. I basically fell in love with Drew that night in the stands. I knew he was a one of a kind and I would be a lucky gal if he was mine...
BUT HE STILL DIDNT ASK FOR MY NUMBER. I was dying. Now I will give Drew this...he was on the shy side, but still I was basically begging to go on a date with him. So one Friday we were walking in the hallway together and I slyly asked him what he was doing over the weekend. He told me and then asked me my weekend plans and I said NOTHING. *hint hint* That must have done it because he asked for my number, I wrote it down on his science folder and then I went home to sit by the phone...ring ring ring
Oh young love :)
Click here for Part 4

2 comments:

courtney said...

awww i LOVE this!! your alls story is so adorable :)

Allison said...

Thanks Courtney! You and Brian have a pretty cute love story yourselves. :)