Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Black Dress

A few weeks ago my friend Andrea called and asked if I wanted to go to Cheers to Art (see THIS post about my first visit there) for a FREE night of painting.  Jill, who owns Cheers to Art with her hubby asked Andrea to get some girls together because Cincinnati Chic magazine wanted to do a write up on her business.  I gladly accepted! Last night I went to paint a brand new painting called "The Little Black Dress." What a perfect painting for a girls night out!  Andrea, myself and two of our friends from school all met there and had a lovely time. It was so fun to see every one's little black dress painting at the end of the night because they all looked so different. Some girls went with a classic Audrey Hepburn style dress while others ended up looking a little something like a dress you might find in Madonna's closet. Anyway...here are a few pictures to capture the night.
If you live around the area you should most definitely check out the new business in town!