Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cute and cheap Christmas gift boxes!

Last night my friend Bekah and I had our annual Christmas gift exchange. We got bravos take-out, filled my dining room table with crafting supplies and watched Christmas movies.



Here's us trying to fit in all our gifts for a picture...including the JCrew slippers I got her. Pictured: Fossil watch, Wood chip ornaments, Slippers and Tea.

While watching Miracle on 34th Street I got out my Martha Stewart Scoreboard to play with. I bought this tool on sale a while back and have only managed one project with it. Check it out here. I set out to make gift boxes and I'm in love. If you want to make cute boxes and envelopes this is the perfect tool and they are surprisingly easy. I used the video tutorial below.

And for your viewing pleasure...Allison and Bekah in lights.


Side note: I am so excited...I just sent out my ornament for the blogger ornament swap to my fabulous partner Megan from over at Mackey Madness. There will be a link up to tell all about it on December 14th. Happy Weekend!




3 comments:

Megan said...

Awwww, yay!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get it!! : ) And that's so cute that y'all swap gifts!! I love it!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i love swaps..and what a luck lady Megan is!!

Chelsea Finn said...

This post is getting me so excited for christmas!!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth