Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blogger Ornament Swap!!!

I decided to participate in the Blogger Ornament Swap hosted by Megan of Mackey Madness and Julie of the Smitten Mintons. I was paired up with the lovely Megan herself from over at Mackey Madness and I was so excited to pick out an ornament for her! To see what I got her...click here.
I have been blog stalking following Megan since I first started blogging almost a year ago and I love everything about her and her adorable blog. I just might have done a happy dance when I got her email saying we were partners.
I got my package in the mail on Friday and it was so timely...I got it after a horrible day at school and it made my day so much brighter. She got me two ornaments, one to represent my inner Martha Stewart and the other is for my inner Pioneer Woman. She knows me well. They make great additions to my tree!
Thanks Megan!!!

8 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Aw i love them both! :)

Emily said...

I wish I knew about this - I would have loved to participate. I just checked out the ornaments you gave - that owl?! Adorable. And yours - that apron?! I have a serious case of jealously over here. So fun.

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

That apron one is SO flippin cute!!!! Ah I love it! She's a good one, that Megan! :)

Thanks so much for participating!

Natalie said...

What a great idea!

Megan said...

YAY!!! I'm so so glad that you liked them!!!! And I'm super glad that we were swap partners!! Thanks so much for my wonderful ornaments!!

Sam W. said...

perfect ornaments! love both of you. the ones you gave her were so cute.

Amanda said...

What a great idea! I love them both : )

kem jhon said...

The American Outfit Men Jackets Category Is consist On New And Trending Products