Friday, December 30, 2011

Dear 2011...

Dear 2011,
Wow you have been good to me! I cooked and crafted more than any other year and I am truly happy with all that you had in store for me. Here are a few of my favorite things from this year...

Favorite books:
The Hunger Games,
The Forgotten Garden
The Help
The Pioneer Woman Cooks


Favorite projects:

Favorite events

Favorite new recipes

Favorite Discoveries
Burlap
Cast iron skillets
My Brita pitcher
And my absolute favorite discovery in 2011...Blogging!

Thanks for the memories 2011.
Love,
Allison

7 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Hope 2012 is as good to you as 2011.

courtney said...

aww this is the cutest post ev... what a great year! so glad you joined the blogging world in 2011 :)

Unknown said...

Aw, I love your nest sign! So cute! Happy New Year!

Sar said...

I am thoroughly enjoying your love of burlap (I love neutrals, so burlap totally counts). I agree that Pinterest is definitely one of the best discoveries of 2011!

Happy almost 2012, Allison!

Kate said...

LOVE all of your projects! I want to make some moss letters!!

Happy New Year!

xx
Kate

Natalie said...

I'm just starting "The Hunger Games" to kick off this new year :) Loved all your projects and recipes this past year and look forward to more in the upcoming year as well!

Jennifer Rod said...

I love that jewelry holder. So cute!

Hope 2012 exceeds 2011 for you! :)