Monday, February 1, 2016

{Baby Approved Meals} Healthy Carrot Spaghetti

Baby Spaghetti
I've made this dish many times especially when Aiden was smaller and couldn't quite yet eat what we were eating. He always slurped it down. This spaghetti "recipe" is a little healthier and easier on the bellies of a little one than regular spaghetti because no tomatoes are involved. And since I was always looking for new recipes for Aiden I thought I'd share it with you.

Ingredients:
1 cup pasta
1/2 cup pureed carrots
Shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions:
1.) Boil water and cook pasta as directed on box
2.) Drain pasta and cut up into small pieces
3.) Cut up and steam carrots
4.) Puree carrots
5.) Add pureed carrots to the top of the cooked pasta
6.) Sprinkle with cheese
Other Baby Approved Meals:

4 comments:

Erin LFF said...

You have the best baby food ideas! :) Seriously- they are always so unique and not stuff I would ever think of on my own. I'm glad I have your blog as a reference for the future ;)

Rach said...

Carrots are a great idea instead of tomato sauce for babies! Far less acidic on their tummies!

Amy @ A Desert Girl said...

I love your healthy baby friendly recipes. I'll definitely keep them in mind for when Ava starts eating real food!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I bet I could eat this! I can't handle tomatoe! I love tomato but it hurts me!