Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pregnancy Files: {The Bump Week 15}

I'm playing catch up on my bump posts. This post was actually written a few weeks ago and is not in real time, but I don't want to miss out capturing these memories.
Best moment this week: Baby's first wedding extravaganza! One of my best friends got married this week and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid. I was so excited that I had a little bump to show off at the wedding. While I was completely exhausted after the wedding weekend, it was so much fun to see some friends I hadn't seen and celebrate a beautiful marriage.

Food cravings: I actually did have chicken this week, which I have completely been avoiding, but it was breaded. Plain old chicken still sounds completely unappealing to me. This week I've been wanting lots and lots of cantalope. Yum.

Movement: I absolutely can't wait for this to happen...should be starting to feel a flutter in the next few weeks.

Symptoms: Stuffy nose. Who knew that being pregnant could make you have more mucus? Gross right? I never knew...now I do.

Nursery: My secret Nursery board on Pinterest is filling up quickly. We are so excited about our theme and the projects we have planned. We hope to start crossing some things off our nursery checklist over the next few weeks!

Prayer for Baby:
Dear little one,
I can't wait to hear your heartbeat again tomorrow. Every time I hear it I thank God for you. You have already brought so much joy into my life. I hope one thing you can learn from me someday is that no matter what happens in life or what uncertainties you face, that God is with you. I already love you so much.
Love,
Your Mama

Lord, I am so thankful for this life growing inside me. We have had so much going on that has caused us to feel troubled, but we are counting our blessings everyday. Thank you especially for this blessing. Amen. 

Psalms 27:14
"Wait on the Lord. Be strong and take heart and wait on the Lord."



6 comments:

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

Love this! You are so beautiful!

Mimsie said...

I like that you are wearing different clothes with each weekly update. Some girls wear the same outfit every time, which shows the stretchiness of the shirt/dress and that is fine too.

Rach said...

Yay for fun at the wedding! Hope you rested up properly afterward! :)

Also, I am SO excited to see your nursery as it happens!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

This is such an exciting time. Soon you will feel him/he move!

henning love said...

oh the stuffy nose during pregnancy yup it happens! wait for your nose to clear after the baby arrives :-)

henning love said...

oh the stuffy nose during pregnancy yup it happens! wait for your nose to clear after the baby arrives :-)