Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pregnancy Files: {The Bump Week 16}

I'm playing catch up on my bump posts. This post was actually written a few weeks ago and is not in real time, but I don't want to miss out capturing these memories.
Best moment this week: Mother's day was this week and I truly enjoyed every moment of celebrating all the mother's in my life and knowing that next Mother's Day I will have a baby in my arms. It was such a sweet day.

Food cravings: Still Chipotle...thank goodness for Teacher Appreciation day buy 1 get 1 free burritos.

Movement: Not yet!

Symptoms:
I can literally feel my uterus stretching...it's true. It's like an elastic waist band inside that I can feel pulling apart. It's uncomfortable, but not painful and it actually makes me excited because that means my baby bump is getting bigger.

Nursery: This week we cleaned out the closet in Baby's room and it felt so good! We bagged up tons of clothes and took it to Good Will. Next up, taking apart the bed frame that is in the nursery and stripping paint off of our future changing table.

Prayer for Baby:
Dear little one,
I treasured this Mother's day knowing you were inside me. Becoming a mom is already an adventure and I'm thankful every single day. Since we know you can hear our voices now, your dad started reading aloud to us this week in bed. We picked Winnie the Pooh and it makes me laugh. We love you already.

Love,
Your Mama
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


          Week 14 Bumpdate                        Week 15 Bumpdate

8 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Love! Are y'all finding out what you are having?

Lexilooo said...

what?! I am way behind on blogs, obviously! will now read the rest of yours to catch up! congratulations to you, hope you're feeling great! so, so exciting!

sarah e said...

So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Ah you look amazing! And I know what you mean aboit feeling the uterus stretching. I felt that too most of the first trimester.

Ashley Robyn said...

I am just so stinking happy for you friend. YAY for a precious bundle of joy coming soon. You look fabulous.

Ashley Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Oh, I just love this. I wish I could help you paint and get the baby's room ready! What fun that will be! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous! I'm so glad that you're sharing these photos because I LOOOVE seeing that baby bump get bigger and your awesome style!

-Amy