Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pregnancy Files: {The Bump Week 14}

Thank you so much for your sweet words on yesterday's post. I've been so anxious to document anything and everything baby/pregnancy related so I'm playing catch up on a few bump posts. I want to be able to look back and remember these precious days so please excuse a few of my posts that may not be in real time.
Best moment this week: I am finally getting some of my energy back! I am still going to bed super early, but I feel much more energetic during the day. Thank you Jesus!

Food cravings: My food cravings haven't been too crazy so far minus the desire for peanut butter and cheese...together. The main thing I have wanted is Chipotle. I could eat there every day and baby is a happy little burrito. One thing I haven't been able to stomach so far is chicken. I don't know why, but it does not sound good to me at all.

Movement: Not yet. Supposedly that happens between week 16-22. I can't wait for the day to feel my little one move. Ah so exciting!

Symptoms: Tired, tired, tired and some sore parts. The girls are feeling pretty sore these days, but that's to be expected right?

Nursery: Drew and I made a list this week of short term and long term projects to complete before our little one arrives in October. Most of our list has to do with the nursery and we can't wait to start tackling projects starting with cleaning out the nursery closet.

Prayers for Baby:
Dear Peanut,
We have been praying for you and are so thankful you are showing signs of being a healthy little one. There has been so much chaos going on in my life and you are my happy place. I go to bed every night with a smile on my face because of you. You are already a blessing to me.
Love, Your Mama

Lord, Thank you for blessing me with this gift. Help me to be thankful everyday and to seek you when I am worried. Amen. 

Romans 8:28
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him..."
 
And since I'm playing catch up...here are my week 8-13 "bump" pictures:

18 comments:

Rebekah said...

You look so cute! Chipotle was a big craving of mine when I was pregnant!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Your glowing!!! I love the prayer portion of this post!!!

gen said...

you make me want to have a baby! :) i like the weekly update pictures. you must be thrilled!

Erin LFF said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE :) Cannot believe this is finally real and on the blog and YAYYY!

Anonymous said...

Wow a big congrats on the pregnancy!! :)

Erika said...

You look adorable! Glad to hear that you are getting more energy back:)

Karla said...

You = adorable. I'm so looking forward to more of these posts!

Brittany said...

I love the weekly pictures! You look so gorgeous, as usual. Also, I want Chipotle every single day and I'm not pregnant. Is that a problem? Haha...

Becky said...

I'm loving all your outfits in your bump pictures! Gosh I can't wait to see what you guys do with the nursery - you are so crafty!! That baby is already smart since they already love chipotle :P

Anonymous said...

Love it all!!!!! Your adorable outfits, the flashback updates, the prayers....So, so sweet. You are glowing!!

-Amy

lauren [lolloped] said...

You look amazing!!! So happy for you both :) :)

Rach said...

Looooooooooooooove! This is so wonderful! Love all the previous week pictures too! Your outfits are always just so cute, girl! So glad you are getting some of your energy back! :)

Katie said...

oh my gosh you are so cute!!! love these pictures!

k8te said...

these pictures are adorable, you look great!

Jessica M. said...

You look elated!! I'm so glad Baby is healthy! I love the catch up weeks photos!

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

So cute! I love all of these photos and little notes on each week. You'll be so happy you shared all of this so you can look back one day.

Congrats again!

Anne said...

Gosh, these are adorable! And they'll be super fun to look back on when you get to put all the weeks together. I wish I had been this organized but only managed weekly selfies of my feet/belly (and gradually just belly, no feet visible, ha).

Megan said...

I couldn't stomach chicken either!!! I'm going to say girl!! :)