Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pregnancy Files: {The Bump Week 17}

I'm finally almost caught up with my bump posts. Pretty soon I'll be in real time. Yay!
Best moment this week: My students telling me that my bump was getting bigger. I have 3 or 4 girls that always check in with me and Baby Renner. They even talk to him/her and I must say it's one of the sweetest things I ever did see.

Food cravings: Chipotle never gets old to me. Drew is going to refuse to go to Chipotle after this baby is born. Haha.

Movement: Not yet!

Symptoms:
I'm finally getting to experience those two wonderful things called indigestion and heartburn. I have not been missing out.

Nursery: This week we took apart the beds that were taking up space in baby's room. It feels wonderful having all that empty space to dream up plans for!

Prayer for Baby:
Dear Peanut,
This week your dad and I have had fun dreaming up names for you. So far we agree on most of the names we like and we can't wait to start calling you by name when we find out if you are a boy or a girl! We have our appointment scheduled to find out in less than 2 weeks. Boy or girl, we will be thrilled, but we are both feeling like you just might be a boy. Are you?! We can't wait to find out! We love you so much already.
Love,
Your Mama

Lord, whether our little one is a boy or girl help them to grow to love and trust in you the way we do. Thank you for helping our little one grow strong inside me. Amen.

Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you:
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

          Week 14 Bumpdate                          Week 15 Bumpdate                          Week 16 Bumpdate 

9 comments:

Ashley Robyn said...

I love the updates but most of all I love the prayer. What an amazing post to be able to look back and share with sweet pea when he/she is older. So happy for you.

Allison said...

You are glowing!!! So excited for you! Grow baby grow!

Kayla MKOY said...

I LOVE this. Seems a little different than ask the usual "bumpdates" and I especially loved your prayer for your sweet babe!!!

And yes... Chipotle = life!!!! ;)

Rebekah said...

Pregnancy looks so, so good on you! Isn't getting the nursery ready fun? It was one of the sweetest times!

Brittany said...

I am still so thrilled with this. I can't wait to hear the final name you choose!

Mimsie said...

I love your creative ways of announcing the good news. And I see that you have told your students. Was there a creative way involved in spilling the beans to them?

Anonymous said...

I really, really like these posts!! You are so gorgeous. And I love the format of your updates (the prayer is especially special).

-Amy

The Heart Of A Woman said...

That baby will love reading this one day!

Rach said...

That scripture you shared is one of my favorites!! Just a couple more after it (in verse 13), is the one I really clung to during one of the most difficult times in my life. Love the reminder that God is always there with us.

Also, you are looking so adorable! I am SO excited to hear the GENDER of this baby!