Monday, September 22, 2014

Pregnancy Files {The Bump Week 34}

Best moment this week: Hands down the best moment of the week was my baby shower thrown by my dear friend Bekah and her mom. It was just gorgeous. You can see the details in this post. So many friends traveled in to celebrate the day with me and a few of them spent the weekend at my house. It was so good seeing so many people I love in the same room.

Food cravings: At my shower my friend asked Drew a few questions about my pregnancy so far and the one thing he did say is that our usual Chipotle Monday has now turned into Chipotle Tuesday and Chipotle Wednesday. Haha. Poor guy is never going to want to eat another Chipotle item in his life.

Movement: Hiccups are still my favorite and watching my belly shake around like tickle me Elmo is pretty crazy too.

Symptoms: I really don't enjoy how clumsy I am right now especially since dropping things means bending down and picking them up. Not my favorite thing right now.

Nursery: A lot of nesting happened this week. I cleared out drawers in the kitchen for baby items and organized some of my gifts from my shower.

Prayer for Baby:
Dear Aiden,
I love knowing that you can now recognize and react to simple songs. My grandma used to sing You are My Sunshine to me when I was little so I started singing it to you. Your name means "little fire" so I thought this song was perfect. I hope you can learn to recognize it when you are born.
Love,
Your Mama

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the many ways you have allowed others to love on me this week. This season has had its ups and its downs, but the amount of support and love I have felt from you and from others has been so encouraging and uplifting. I'm so thankful. Continue to watch over Aiden. Help him grow to be a light for you.
Amen. 

Matthew 5:16
"...Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
          Week 14 Bumpdate                          Week 15 Bumpdate                          Week 16 Bumpdate 
         Week 17 Bumpdate                          Week 18 Bumpdate                          Week 19 Bumpdate 
    Week 20 Bumpdate                          Week 21 Bumpdate                          Week 22 Bumpdate 
    Week 23 Bumpdate                          Week 24 Bumpdate                          Week 25 Bumpdate
    Week 26 Bumpdate                          Week 27 Bumpdate                          Week 28 Bumpdate
    Week 29 Bumpdate                          Week 30 Bumpdate                          Week 31 Bumpdate
    Week 32 Bumpdate                          Week 33 Bumpdate                          Week 34 Bumpdate

12 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

I absolutely love seeing all those belly pics at the end of these recaps! They make me so happy...and I'm fairly certain 'You Are My Sunshine' is the greatest song ever. :)

Anne said...

Chipotle every day! And isn't that belly movement just wild? Almost makes me miss being pregnant reading about some of this fun stuff again :) Getting close!!

gen said...

love how your sweet little one's growing! i bet you had tons of fun at your shower! God is good!

Brittany said...

Love this! When I hopefully get pregnant one day, I'm definitely going to sing to my little one!

Rach said...

Your Chipolte cravings sounds like my sushi cravings of this past week. I've wanted it every single day, but managed to contain myself and only go three times. You know... in 4 days. Haha!

Devon said...

I've enjoyed reading the notes from your pregnancy. Thanks for giving me a heads up about everything and for sharing your experience. I like to know what I'm getting myself into, so hearing about it from you has helped with that. It sounds like you're in the home stretch! All the pictures are really cute.

Legally Lovely said...

EEEEEEEEEK. Getting closer and closer! I crave Chipotle on a daily basis and I'm not even preggers, so I can definitely understand that Monday-Wednesday Chipotle stretch. Do you think you'll be able to eat it after though?! What if you get sick of it?! What a horrible thought. haha.

Leigh said...

Until you mentioned cleaning out a drawer in your kitchen for baby stuff, I haven't even thought about that aspect of where everything baby-kitchen related will go! Must add it to the list :)

Kristen said...

You look beautiful!! 34 weeks!! You're so close! I was sooo clumsy too! I couldn't believe it! haha The picking it up was the worst part!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!! Motherhood is GREAT!!

Lexilooo said...

Chipotle is ALWAYS a good idea! You look adorable!

Erin LFF said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SarahBethWhite said...

Love the pictures!! Can't believe it has gone so fast!