Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Spring, You make me an all around happier gal. I think I love you. Dear Drew, I'm so glad you had such a great time camping with the guys, that is however until you got home and found out you might have gotten a waterborne parasite. #waterfilterfail. Thankfully you are all better now.
Dear Mom and Alys, I'm so excited for our girl's weekend in Indy. I can't wait to see the stage play of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (since we have all loved Narnia forever), eat Mexican food and hang out just us girls. Dear Sweet Second graders, Today is your last day of standardized testing. Wahoo! I'm exhausted just from administering it so I know your brains have to hurt. That is why I am so excited for our Sundae party on the playground today! Dear Erin, Happy Birthday TOMORROW! Ride Splash Mountain at least twice for me okay? Dear Budget, a new spring wardrobe is calling my name...can you go away for a little while? Thanks. Dear wonderful readers, I hope it is sunny and warm wherever you are and that you have a fantastic weekend!!!
Love, Allison

Photobucket

12 comments:

Rach said...

Oh no! I'm glad Drew is feeling better now, but yikes! That's no fun at all!

Betty said...

Yikes! A parasite? Not fun! Glad he's better...hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Glad Drew is feeling better! Your Indy weekend sounds like fun! Hope you gals have a blast!

Happy Friday!

Brittany Kyte said...

Happy Friday, Allison! Have a great weekend!!

NanaDiana said...

What a fun DEAR post. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Glad Drew is doing better- xo Diana

Katie said...

i'm always SO happy when standardized testing is over!! and yeah for a girls weekend!

Kelly said...

Springtime is the BEST!

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh, poor Drew! That sounds awful! It's finally sunny in my neck of the woods, but still pretty cold :( (Have I mentioned that it snowed allllll day Tuesday? Yuck!)

Xlovehappyx said...

aw i miss the random weekend trip to Indy :) enjoy!

Kira said...

Fun, I love the Narnia series too :)

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I am loving spring too, makes me so happy!!

xx

Kelly

Denise said...

The lion the witch and the wardrobe has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid!! I hope you have a great time. Isn't spring wonderful?! Love your blog, new follower!