Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lately...

Top: Kohl's (exact), Leggings: Kohl's (exact), Shoes: Jessica Simpson Wedges, Earrings: Anthropology
I've been sipping on...lemonade. Since it's finally feeling like spring I've been keeping a pitcher in the fridge! Now I just need to bust out my Mason jar and get a cute striped straw to sip out of.
I've been listening to...Chris Tomlin's new cd. It's so wonderful and a perfect way to start my day as I drive in to work.
I've been reading...The Paris Wife by Paula McLain for book club and The Fitting Room by Kelly Minter for bible study. So far I am loving both of these books!
I've been watching...Smash and Fashion Star. I can't get enough!
I've been trying...recipes from this cookbook, Dinner: A Love Story. All my meals I've cooked the last 2 weeks are from this cookbook and I can't wait to share my thoughts.
I'm excited that...our flights to Colorado are BOOKED for July!! I've never been to Colorado and I can't wait to celebrate my friend Ashley's wedding and get in some gorgeous Colorado views.
I'm thankful for...a husband who makes me feel so loved, for the roof over my head and for sunshine. Thank you Jesus for sunshine!
Linking up with Shanna, Lauren and Lindsey today.

14 comments:

Ashley said...

I've been sipping on lemonade a lot lately too!!

Those books sound really good. I just started a book by Emily Giffin (who I love)...so I'll have to check one of those out after.

Yay for going to CO for your friend's wedding. I know you're so excited!

Shelley said...

i loved the Paris Wife! It was such a good book!
Can't wait to see pics from your CO trip! I've never been either, but it's definitely on my travel to-go list!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

This color is really pretty on you. Oh, you're going to love CO! So pretty year-round.

Unknown said...

Love this shirt! It's such a great color! And I haven't been sipping on lemonade but I have definitely been enjoying my sweet tea! ;) Found you at Shanna's linkup; you have a new follower! :)

Lindsey
High Heels and Training Wheels

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

loving that top :) you look great!!

Dani said...

I really like that top. I haven't read The Paris Wife yet, but I hear it's really good.

Anonymous said...

Love your leggings and LOVE that you're enjoying Paris Wife - such a good book!

xo
See Mo Go.

Lauren said...

Such a cute outfit! The coral looks great on you and I love those polka dot leggings. Let me know how The Paris Wife is! I've been wanting to read it :) xo

Courtney said...

what a sweet and happy post. you look gorgeous :D

henning love said...

yes lemonade such a yummy drink! you are going to colorado in july?? you will love it be sure to bring an umbrella summer rain storms can pop in and pop out suddenly in the summer

Betty said...

I LOVE Colorado! Where is the wedding that you are going to? We lived in Winter Park, CO (about 70 miles west of denver). BTW...love your cute outfit! Perfect for the season!

Anne said...

Ooh, Colorado is going to be so fun! We loved our trip last summer. And I agree the Paris Wife and Smash are great... Love the color of your top too!

Megan Klackner said...

love chris tomlin's new cd and colorado. it is my second home! i'm headed there next week to see the best friend and her hubs. so excited! :)

Sam said...

I love Paris and its fashion style. It makes a complete sense according to new fashion trends.
Chicken Coops