Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend update: Easter Edition

Friday:
Drew and I both had the day off so we took a drive up to Shawnee State Forest to try out some new trails. We packed a lunch and stopped to eat at a scenic overlook. We hiked a few miles and enjoyed some much needed sunshine!
Then we headed to the Brunk's house for pizza, ice cream and some old school Nintendo games. We love this family so much. We even got to be there while their kids set out carrots and milk for the Easter bunny. So cute!
Saturday:
Drew helped me with a project (I can't wait to share it on Thursday!) We ate lunch outside and I worked on Easter food. We celebrated Easter with Drew's family that evening. I loved how my sister in law decorated the table using our eggs we dyed!
 Sunday:
We went to church and then headed over to my grandma's house for Easter round 2. My parents surprised us all and got us each a pair of Sperry's shoes in our Easter basket! I've never had Sperry's and I fell in love as soon as my foot hit the sole. I'm excited to wear them everyday a ton!
If you live in Cincinnati don't forget about FREE CONEY DAY today at Skyline. I already got mine. Happy Opening day!!!! Go REDS!

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the table setting you made for Easter Allison! I love how you pay attention to those little things =)

hwjezdarka said...

I love this blog ... <3

Courtney said...

AHH what a gorgeous table setting!! and carrots & milk for the easter bunny, that is so adorable!! happy easter!! missing you lots :D

Erin said...

Sperry's in your Easter basket?! Amazing!! :)

Happy Opening Day!!!

Susannah said...

What a wonderful Easter weekend! I love that the kiddos left carrots and milk for the Easter bunny. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Looks like a great weekend - and loving the new kicks. :)

xo
See Mo Go.

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely and happy blog <3 :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

That table!!! Oh my word...it looked like something off Pinterest!!! And those little eggs....precious!!

Betty said...

What a fun weekend! You're making me want to go on a hike (and buy some Sperry's!).

Elizabeth said...

adorable!!! i love it all! and i love that you both got good friday off! I did but my husband still had to work!

Happy easter!

Rach said...

Sperrys! How exciting! Glad you guys had a great weekend! I am excited to hear about your project reveal on Thursday. :)

Megan Klackner said...

LOVE my Sperrys! They are so comfy!

Looks like y'all had a great weekend! :)

A Brew of Blessings said...

i LOVE Sperrys! Huge fan :)