Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Drew, I'm so glad you aren't working this weekend. We have BIG plans like painting our kitchen ceiling and weeding the front yard. I only get excited about doing these things because they are with you! Dear Courtney, I am SO excited to see you and Gunther tonight. Our first kitty play date! I'm so thankful for a friend who understands just where I am in life. Dear new favorite show (Call the Midwife), PBS has done it again. I might even like you more than Downton. Did I just say that??? Dear Kentucky Derby, I can't wait for you! You really are one of my favorite "holidays" mainly because of Derby pie. Now I just need to find myself a cute hat to wear for our party next weekend. Dear Avocados, Have I told you lately that I love you? I made this recipe again this week and it is so incredibly easy and delicious. Dear Etsy Shop, I've neglected you lately and I'm sorry, but this summer I have big plans for you! Dear Readers, I have some fun giveaways coming up next month so stay tuned. Enjoy your weekend!!
Love, Allison

Photobucket

9 comments:

Betty said...

Ok...I need to start watching Call the Midwife...I've been hearing good things! Good luck painting and weeding this weekend! :)

lori said...

have fun with your home projects this weekend, i need to do some of the same myself! :)

Sally said...

Home projects on our list this wknd too!!

LOVE those hats!

Susannah said...

Have an amazing weekend, dear!

Rach said...

Love it more than Downton?! This I have got to check out!

Love your cute hats! :)

Unknown said...

YOU. ARE. SOOOOO. CUTE!!!!!

Katie said...

excited for your giveaways!! and summer is a good time to work on your shop! :)

Stephanie Iris said...

I love housework with the significant other! :) Hopefully that's me next weekend.

Amanda said...

Do you ever feel like you should have grown up in an earlier time period? Because sometimes I do when I read your posts about plays and Kentucky Derbys and cute, large hats :)