Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Corky Project

A few months ago I spotted a wine cork wreath at a craft show and ever since I've been hoarding wine corks. I think I finally have enough to get crafty with. I had planned on a wreath, but now I'm debating. There are so many corky ideas out there. So if you have some extra wine corks lying around here are a few reasons you might want to hold on to them...
Love this idea to record events on the cork with the date. Your very own wine journal. These could be set in a cute bowl on a table for decoration. via
This is just cute and could be up for any season. via
I love this wine CORK board. via

Wine cork trivets. via
This looks a little complicated, but I thought I'd share anyway. Picture via
Check out this website for other cute ideas. From wine cork to...???

What would you do if you had a collection of wine corks lying around?

5 comments:

Robyn said...

we made a large wine cork board (we being my boozy roommates and I) in college. It was epic. I love the wine cork wreath for christmas instead though. I think I may save up myself.

Amanda C. said...

Those are such neat ideas. I really like the wreath. I like the monogram too.

Sam W. said...

very cool ideas!! we've been buying a lot of wine with screw top lids...i need to switch to corks :)

Tatiana said...

I love the wreath one. Once I saw a huge class bottle filled with corks and it looked so simple but really awesome too

Abi said...

LOL! i have been collecting wine corks to make a wreath for my front door, I think it's such a cute idea. I have about 25 of them. My mom though...has like, 100! & she won't share! >:/ lol. I have no idea what she will do with them. I'll die if I find out she ends up throwing them away. HA!
Oh, btw. I'm visiting from FTLOB :)